Saturday, February 7, 2009

Boycott Mark, Day 2

After Mark and I stopped speaking, I began to see his behavior from a different perspective. Everything I had previously regarded with a shrug and a "That's Mark," I've now had to re-evaluate.

Yes, I know I started this blog with the idea that I'd write about my roommate's kooky behavior. But really, now that I observe him with, if you will, a more objective distance, I have started to see him less as a "funny guy" and more as unhygienic, antisocial, and worse.

This latest candid shot should be able to tell more than my mere words can express.

3 comments:

  1. This blog would form an excellent basis for a graduate disseration in Cultural Anthropology: "Extremely Grungy Behaviors of 20s-something College-Educated American White Males: A Case Study of Three Pseudo-Marxists Living in a Tent in their Living Room." The amazing part is that I've actually seen your apartment, and it's even more disgusting in real life than it is on video! And it's a big improvement over the last place you lived. As for Mark's disgusting habits--no one who knows him could be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys need to update!!!
    Check out my blog while you're at it.

    ReplyDelete